Terms And Conditions
When you enrol in services to be provided by JSK Financials, we assume that you have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions and abide by them.
- Training: Training will be conducted only by Mr. Bhaveshkumar Gujarathi. Should you have any issues with the delivery or training style, you may ask or request us for the improvement.
- Batch Size: All our training will be done in batches. Please note that no personal training classes will be provided.
- Fees & Refund Policy: To enrol for the batch, the Full fees will be needed to pay in advance. The fees once paid will neither be refundable nor transferable. If someone pay the fees and unable to join the batch due to any sudden circumstances then he/she can join any upcoming batch till the next 1 year.
- Study Materials: All market research materials are developed by JSK Financials. If anything required to be updated, traders/investors are free to inform us. The contents will we updated on quarterly basis.
- Scheduling classes: JSK Financials reserves the right to specify the dates of Classroom and Trainings and can cancel or reschedule any scheduled class on advance notice.
- Code of conduct: Students shall act disciplined throughout the training. Any sort of miss behaviour, insult or misrepresentation about our reputation will not be tolerated. If anyone found guilty, we reserve the right to suspend him/her from the course and no fees will be refunded.
- Disclaimer to Liability: We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction (credit/debit card, net banking, digital wallets), on Account holder.
- Amendment to Agreement: JSK Financials reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any given point of time which will be applicable to the enrolled students as well as new comers.
- Adjudication: The courts of Pune will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in connection with this Agreement.